The YWCA fills a crucial role in changing the destiny of at-risk women and families. Will you partner with us and make a difference?
Thanks to the generosity of people like you:
- women and students have access to safe and affordable housing through the YWCA homelessness prevention program.
- families, single moms and teens are learning about the power of budgeting, saving and credit through the YWCA financial literacy program.
- working adults struggling to support their families can count on affordable afterschool care and enrichment services for their children.
- at-risk middle school girls receive critical homework assistance and work with mentors every week thoughout the school year.
- high school students are acquiring valuable leadership training and at the same time they are "giving back" through important community service.
Will you partner with us and make a difference?
Donate online through a secure donation page.
Donate by Mail
Print out a donation form and mail it, along with your donation, to the YWCA Malden Center for Women and Families, 54 Washington Street, Malden, MA 02148.
Donation Form - MS Word |
Donation Form - PDF
- Gift cards for clothing stores
- MBTA Passes and Charlie Cards
- Tickets to local sporting events
- Movie passes
Please contact the Office of the Executive Director to confirm donation needs and drop off times at 781-322-3760 ext. 11 or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Leave Your Legacy
Ways that donors can give to the YWCA Endowment Fund:
- Through a Bequest
- Through a Retirement Plan
- Through Life Insurance
Please contact the Office of the Executive Director for more information by calling 781-322-3760 ext. 11 or by email to email@example.com. Please speak with your financial advisor about how these options would affect your personal situation.
Volunteer your time – become a mentor!